- Azir, Chomp, Deckard, Thrask, Tony and Viego are sent into the past by Vajra Safahr from the year 1495 DR to uncover the mystery behind an ancient ring and its relationship a wrinkle in the Weave.
- Azir, Chomp, Deckard, Thrask and Tony are hurled through time from the year 130 DR and appear on a farmstead on the edge of the first battle of the Second Troll War.
5 Mirtul 1035 DR
- Azir, Chomp, Deckard, Thrask and Tony find themselves in the year 1035 DR in the newly-founded city of Waterdeep where they meet the first Open Lord of Waterdeep who needs to root out a growing vampire population.
3 Alturiak 1495 DR
- Moneux and Quoorin meet each other in the mining town of Phandalin before they get involved with a group of gnomes and their mad king.
5 Alturiak 1495 DR
- Varien and Dante meet one another in the town of Phandalin before they set off to warn nearby miners about a dragon. Dante meets his end to an ochre jelly inside an ancient dwarven temple.
6 Alturiak 1495 DR
- Latham joins Moneux, Quoorin, Varien and Spills the Stew on a quest to warn Phandalin's midwife about dragon sightings and to bring her back to town.
13 Alturiak 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin read word of an attack on Butterskull Ranch, they leave the town of Phandalin to uncover the whereabouts of the ranch's owner, Big Al Kalazorn. The adventurers arrive at Butterskull Ranch, freeing Big Al Kalazorn from captivity before defeating the orcs that had taken over the property.
28 Alturiak 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin take on a job to deliver a cart of goods to Tibor Wester's logging camp in Neverwinter Wood. When the adventurers arrived, the logging camp that had been overrun by giant insect-like creatures. They were able to rid the camp of the creatures, saving Tibor Westor in the process.
29 Alturiak 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin leave Falcon's hunting lodge in search of their companions that they were separated from during an encounter with a group of orcs. The party eventually located their companions and saved them from the clutches of a voracious giant.
2 Ches 1495 DR
- Arc, Deckard, Garth, Jynxx, Kados, Kane, Lyra and Suthra join forces to find a murderer and pay off a criminal in the Field Ward.
- The adventurers of Phandalin return to Phandalin with Tibor Wester to claim their reward for saving Tibor Wester from ankhegs in addition to delivering his equipment.
3 Ches 1495 DR
- Dante Deocar is found dead in the streets of Waterdeep, the City Watch classifies the cause of his death as murder.
12 Ches 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin escort Don-Jon Raskin to the Mountain's Toe Gold Mine where they encounter and strike a deal with a group of wererat squatters.
13 Ches 1495 DR
- Dante Deocar is buried at the Deocar mausoleum in The City of the Dead.
15 Ches 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin battle an encampment of orcs at the shrine of Savras, south of the abandoned town of Conyberry.
27 Ches 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin venture into the abandoned fortress of Axeholm where they encounter an undead soldier who needs their to destroy the evil within.
17 Tarsakh 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin travel to the Shrine of Savras where they have visions of a dragon atop the Sword Mountains and then make way to the lair of a banshee by the request of a sister of Tymora.
20 Tarsakh 1495 DR
- Benny, Chem and Duru are enlisted by the City Watch to solve the mysterious outbreak of a disease called Rat Pox .
21 Tarsakh 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin encounter a dragon under the hill overlooking Phandalin.
23 Tarsakh 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin learn how to play Three-Dragon Ante from a man named J.B. at the Stonehill Inn.
- The adventurers of Phandalin celebrate the Festival of Greengrass in Phandalin.
1 Mirtul 1495 DR
- Jynxx, Kados, Maho and Viego meet at The Yawning Portal before encountering a noble being attacked in an alleyway.
2 Mirtul 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep stakeout an apartment before it is attacked.
12 Mirtul 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep strike up a deal with a noble to recover a treasure from a mythical place in Waterdeep.
17 Mirtul 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep attend an evening of wonder and spectacle before they get drawn into a plot to uncover the motives of a group of travelling performers.
22 Mirtul 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep investigate the people in red robes before discovering one of their hideouts .
23 Mirtul 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep receive a treasure map that leads them all over the city as they compete against others to reach the final location. The map leads the characters to the City of the Dead, where the party searched for the final location on the map and uncovered the treasure within.
24 Mirtul 1495 DR
- Azir joins The adventurers of Waterdeep. They meet a powerful figure in the City of the Dead and they must undertake an investigation in exchange for their lives. The adventurers' investigation led them to a busy tavern being run by drow in disguise. They were able to fulfill their duties and were rewarded accordingly.
25 Mirtul 1495 DR
5 Kythorn 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep become acquainted with the locals in Trollskull Alley and work towards establishing their new tavern.
7 Kythorn 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Waterdeep head outside the city walls to shirk their chores but end up getting caught in the interests of a more powerful adventurer.
10 Kythorn 1495 DR
- Reconstruction of Trollskull alley has commenced Azir and Viego meet "Vajra" before they are nearly swept away by a flood of beer.
11 Kythorn 1495 DR
- Azir, Viego and "Emmek" were thanked by Avi and Embric for their help during the flood of beer. The party was able to repair the relationships of their neighbors when one of them was suspected of bigotry.
15 Kythorn 1495 DR
- Azir, Viego and "Emmek" make a trip out to the Trades Ward to shop for baked goods and other sweets before they meet a young girl who said an orc stole her pie.
20 Kythorn 1495 DR
- Trollskull Manor and the tavern Marmaduke's has been reconstructed. The adventurers gather for the first time in their completed tavern to celebrate and "Emmek" declares that her name is Riza Goive.
21 Kythorn 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Watedeep celebrate the opening of their new tavern before Viego receives an urgent quest from the Open Lord of Waterdeep regarding a disruption in the magic around Waterdeep..
3 Flamerule 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin set off on a quest from Daran Edermath when they are attacked by a white dragon.
5 Flamerule 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin meet Reidoth the druid in Thundertree.
7 Flamerule 1495 DR
- The adventurers of Phandalin defeat the orcs that invaded Falcon's Hunting Lodge.
- The adventurers of Phandalin discover a crumbling manse in Neverwinter Wood as well as witness a summoning ritual by a cult of Talos.
The Feast of the Moon
Calendar of HarptosThe Calendar of Harptos is the calendar used across most of Faerûn. Although a number of means exist for marking the days and the passage of time during a year, nearly all folk in Faerûn have adopted its use.
A year on Toril consists of 365 days. In the Calendar of Harptos, the year is divided into twelve months of thirty days. A month is made up of three tendays, also known as rides. Five annual holidays, falling between the months, complete the 365-day calendar. Once every four years, the Calendar of Harptos includes Shieldmeet as a “leap day” following Midsummer.
Individual days of a tenday have no special names. Instead, they are denoted by counting from the beginning of the period (“first day,” “second day,” and so on). Days of the month are designated by a number and the month name. For example, sages would record an event as occurring on “1 Mirtul” or “27 Uktar.”
Dalereckoning (DR) is a year numbering system in Forgotten Realms. It is taken from the Year of Sunrise, when the Standing Stone was raised by the elves of Cormanthor and the human Dalesfolk.
In some texts, primarily those which do not have direct ties to Dales history, Dalereckoning is called Freeman's Reckoning (FR).
Special Calendar Days
|Annual Holiday: Midwinter|
|2||Alturiak||The Claw of Winter|
|3||Ches||The Claw of Sunsets|
|4||Tarsahk||The Claw of Storms|
|Annual Holiday: Greengrass|
|6||Kythorn||The Time of Flowers|
|Annual Holiday: Midsummer|
|Quadrennial Holiday: Shieldmeet|
|Annual Holiday: Highharvestide|
|Annual Holiday: The Feast of the Moon|
|12||Nightal||The Drawing Down|
The Calendar of Harptos specifies five annual festivals keyed to the changing of the seasons and one quadrennial festival that are observed in almost every land.
The first festival day of the year is known generally as Midwinter. Nobles and rulers of the Hearlands look to the High Festival of Winter as a day to commemorate or renew alliances. Commoners in the North and other, colder climes celebrate Deadwinter Day as a marking of the midpoint of the cold season, with hard times still ahead, but some of the worst days now past.
The traditional beginning of spring, Greengrass is celebrated by the display of freshly cut flowers (grown in special hothouses wherever the climate doesn’t permit flowers so early) that are given as gifts to the gods or spread among the fields in hopes of a bountiful and speedy growing season.
The midpoint of summer is a day of feasting, carousing, betrothals, and basking in the pleasant weather. Storms on Midsummer night are seen as bad omens and signs of ill fortune, and sometimes interpreted as divine disapproval of the romances or marriages sparked by the day’s events.
The great holiday of the Calendar of Harptos, Shieldmeet occurs once every four years immediately after Midsummer. It is a day for plain speaking and open council between rulers and their subjects, for the renewal of pacts and contracts, and for treaty making between peoples. Many tournaments and contests of skill are held on Shieldmeet, and most faiths mark the holiday by emphasizing one of their key tenets.
A day of feasting and thanks, Highharvestide marks the fall harvest. Most humans give thanks to Chauntea on this day for a plentiful bounty before winter approaches. Many who make their living by traveling road or sea set out immediately following the holiday, before winter comes on in full force and blocks mountain passes and harbors.
Feast of the Moon
As nights lengthen and winter winds begin to approach, the Feast of the Moon is the time when people celebrate their ancestors and their honored dead. During festivals on this day, people gather to share stories and legends, offer prayers for the fallen, and prepare for the coming cold.